Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ETA: April 4th, 2006



Well, its a done deal. I bought travel insurance, a plane ticket, and finished my application for the Irish work visa, which was sent with my passport to the bureaucrats in Toronto. Here's hoping everything works out. To train for my trip, I've started ordering strictly irish beer when at the pub, and have found myself quite fond of Kilkenny. Sorry Dad (Ken!) nothing personal. The first time I tried Kilkenny years ago had really turned me off: the pint was flat as a pancake, so Jesse took it back up to the bar for me. The silly young Lydias bartender tasted it, told him it was ok, and gave it back to him!!! True class.

Anyway, moving along, I've decided to post some photos of archaeological stuff from near my destination, and of shining treasure, the likes of which I may happen upon in the mud.






No comments: