Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kicking around Cardiff

Hello,

How is everyone keeping? I'm not bad. I woke up today feeling a bit low about the whole lack of a job thing. Does this ever bother anyone else? I think I'm the only one. Haha. I've got a few opportunities lined up, as my faithful readers will know. I'm just wondering if it's ridiculous to move to Salisbury for one month before coming home. Well, I suppose we'll see...

Yesterday Nicole and I went to Caerphilly Castle in Caerphilly (apparently pronounced "Caphilly") just a few minutes from Cardiff. It was a sprawling thing, and there was a wedding going on at the great hall there. It was quite the sight. I'm still kicking myself for not getting to Dover Castle while we were in the area, but we had to keep moving to make it to cardiff in good time.

Caerphilly Castle:




This photo doesn't really do it justice, maybe try googling it.

Jon, it was nice to hear from you, man. I miss you too.

I hope everyone is having fun, I'll talk to you soon!

Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Luke!
Thanks 4 the email! Glad u appreciated the sappiness! Try not 2 think about being unemployed 2 much and just enjoy your surroundings and meet people. Something will probably come up when u least expect it!

Mel