Hello readers, (especially Christopher Nelson--how is the trip, man?!!)
What's new? I hope all is well. Things here in Cardiff are going pretty well. I'm hanging out at Nicole's for the weekend, off from my archaeology work. Tomorrow I start work out at Heathrow airport, doing archaeology for a new development there. Should be loud, I guess. Lots of planes taking off, etc.
I am happy to say I'll be arriving in Saskatoon late in the night of November 1st. I can't wait. I've really enjoyed my time away, but I also have been very homesick. Sorry not to have been blogging very much. I haven't really felt like I've had time to veg in front of a computer for a while. Recently we've been enjoying lots of family webcams and things as well, so I've been out of blogging commission. I've been very interested in Chris' travels.
Chris, blog more, ok? I love reading about your opinion of Europe. Tell us about Amsterdam! Hopefully I get to see you before I head back to Canada.
We have several thousand photos so far. I'm not sure what the heck to do with them all, but I'll try to post few!
Alas, gotta run, cut short!!!
Luker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment