Monday, October 30, 2006

The last one?

Well, everyone, I think this may be my last blog before the Journey of Discovery is complete. I feel great. I covered all of the bases that I jokingly set out at the beginning of this thing, and more.

Tomorrow Chris and I will be headed to London to spend my last day in the UK there. We haven't really done London at all, and that is a bit ludicrous, so we are London bound! I've been in and out, but not for any long time, or to see any of the sights. I will miss stuff. I already miss Ireland. But I miss Canada more! I've had a wonderful adventure, and I've seen things I never thought I'd see. If someone had told me before I left that I would see all the incredible things I've seen, and go to all the wondrous places I've been, I wouldn't have believed them. It was going to be a 3 month trip! Well, after 7, I'm having a great time still, and have really made some big progress in my life. I think this place may have changed me a bit, and I'm hoping its for the better!

I'll be at the Saskatoon Airport at 11:45PM on Wednesday night.


To all of my Saskatoonies, I'll see you soon!

Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travel son, we'll see you at the airport tomorrow night!
Ma and Da