I landed a weekly spot at Maud Millar's playing music! Last night went really really well. I had the Irish guys singing along to U2 and Danny Boy, and now I'm going to get paid 50 Euro and free drinks every thursday evening to play there. That covers my rent and then some!
Having fun out here. A bit homesick sometimes. Sorry Mom about the phone cutting off last night, its starting to irritate me a bit!
Take care!
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Bud, glad to hear your gig went well at Maude Millar's! That sounds like a great time was had by all! Thur nights eh...get some pics! Love ya Da
Hi Bud, glad to hear your gig went well at Maude Millar's! That sounds like a great time was had by all! Thur nights eh...get some pics! Love ya Da
12:28 PM
Hi Luke, Tony at work is wondering if you have been in any stores that have soccer Jerseys, and how much are they and could you send him one if they had any.
Da
Post a Comment