Well, let the journey begin! I'm at T.O. Pearson's huge new terminal, and it feels like West Edmonton Mall. I have about 2 hours more to kill before boarding my first international flight. I know, I know, you all are thinking, "what a novice!". Ha. So far I've been enjoying myself taking photos with chris' camera. Thanks, man. We flew over thunderheads on the way here, it was absolutely beautiful. Here at the oirtThey have a big huge LED screen made of large LED lights,all shaped like a huge suitcase... Looks like something from the Coldplay video "Speed Of Sound." I'll try to get a photo of it that does it justice. Funny thing, my mom sent an email saying that, on their way home, they saw a deer in Thornton park by my house! Must have gotten lost, I guess! Pretty cool, I think.
I've been doing a lot of reading of my lonely planet... I'm going to be able to rate every B&B south of belfast by hearty the time I get to Heathrow.
Well, have fun all!
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment