

Helllo!
Today we are in Dublin, and I'm TIRED. We were out reasonably late last night after a hell of a ditch digging week, and then we (Nicole, Anita, Simon, a french guy named Paul, and I) got up at 7 and caught the 8:30 bus. We're enjoying ourselves, having shopped a bit, checked into a hostel, and gone to some museums. Our hostel is a stone's throw from the Guinness factory. The factory smells. Haha. We'll take the famous tour tomorrow morning. Apparently you get a free pint, so we'll be hitting the beer pretty early! I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and to say that I'm really glad to have learned that our myspace is still up, and that it was just a heatwave in the US that made it not work (I don't understand EITHER).
Anyway, off we go!
Later, Luker

No comments:
Post a Comment