Hey guys,
It rained all day, we got wet.
I found our Fjords myspace account has been deleted or something... not sure what happened, but at the same time, I don't exactly care. I never checked the damn thing anyway. For that matter, most of my hotmail accounts have fallen into disuse as well (I think I had 3 or 4) so sorry if you can't get stuff to me! They always say "Congratulations! we've reserved an account for you!". Haha. I feel so honoured. Yeah right. I guess its better than writing "our automated system is programmed not to delete your account until its been inactive for [blank] days, so instead we've just deleted all of your semi-precious emails". Don't you just love it when you buy stuff, and the label says "Congratulations!" somewhere for buying their product? What's that all about?! I think it said something like that on my sports drink bottle yesterday. I think instead of saying "hi" when I meet new people, I'm going to say, "congratulations!"
Thank you Jeff and Dave for holding a Fjords beer night. That is awesome. I believe that it is intended to help pay for the rescue of our 3/4 complete album from dave's computer,and probably for its production. And a tour van. We should only need about 3000 people to come.... EVERYONE, buy tickets!!!! For tickets, email dave (david@thefjords.ca) or jeff, (pedersonjeff@hotmail.com). Great! Thanks.
I think even my friends who aren't in Saskatoon should buy tickets to show their solidarity. C'mon, guys, I need some free money, and Rawlco just isn't dishing out!
I have to go to the bank to see if I got paid today. I sent of my visa app. again, and hopefully this time all is well. I've found an ad for a job in Yorkshire on a pipeline that is paying about 600 pounds a week due to lots of overtime. May be cool, but will I ever see Cardiff? Hmmm..
Fjords Myspace: Rest In Peace.
Thanks to all of our myspace friends, especially Illiah Kuryaukin (Screw you, Napoleon Solo!)
Later,
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The Fjords MySpace is still there... in short MySpace is having issues due to the heat wave in the US.
You had me confusled lol cuz I just went there not too long ago 4 some random reason...What? You couldn't think of nething clever to fill in the blank? You know I'm ALL 4 supporting The Fjords but I don't think I'll be in attendance at the beer night. Maybe the fact that I don't drink has something to do with that? Oh by the way congratulations you still have a Myspace, and now you have 2 comments on your latest blog post!
Mel
Post a Comment