Hello,
Good stuff to tell today. Nicole's cousin Desmond has reportedly been so nice as to offer us his empty house in Cardiff to live in for August. That will take a WHOLE lot of weight off our shoulders. Thank you, Desmond. I heard his voice on a telephone message, and he sounds like quite the smooth operator. He's a retired electrical engineering professor. Secondly, apparently Rawlco radio has announced that they've decided to fund 29 bands in their money giveaway contest, as so many were worthy. Now, I don't want to blow my own horn here, but I think the Fjords could be listed in the top 29 bands who applied. C'mon, that's a lot of bands!!!
We've decided to postpone our Belgium vacation for a few days, probably until the 4th of August or so. Hopefully we can still get good rates. Mom and Dad, any word on that stuff?
So...Italy won the world cup. I sure would have liked to have been next to the either of the Paolo Fenus when that went down! I admit, however, that I was a bit sad to see France lose due to that stupid head butt. I think they would have had the game. What do you say to a guy to make him do that in such a big game? It must have been pretty sick. My favorite french player was Ribery, the little guy with the scary mauled up caveman face. He was awesome, and gave everything he had. I really wanted to see him win.
Well, other than that, I don't have much left to say. It was a hot day today. I worked without my shirt in an attempt to end up with some sort of tan other than a bad farmer-style one for a change. I think its a matter of toughing out a burn, unfortunately. We'll see...I'll let you know how it works out?
Regards,
Luke Delaney Ryalls
Senior Site Assistant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment