Hello,
Well, today was the last day of work on the new site. It was a good time. We made a good go at it, and I ended up dirty and sweaty. I'll miss working with a bunch of those folks. Off to an even bigger one next week to help finish it up until the 4th. Well, not until Tuesday, because we're taking monday off! YES. Maybe my body will recover a bit.
No luck on the UK job front so far. A couple of leads turned out to be duds. Alas.
We're going to Galway tomorrow to check out the Arts festival there, it should be entertaining, I hope. There are lots of decent people playing music, including Garth Hudson (not sure what night) from The Band. I already saw Levon Helm's current band with Dave in London (Ontario) a few years back, so maybe I'll catch all of the surviving members one at a time.
Anyone have any interesting stuff? Sorry these blogs have been boring. I'll fix them soon with some more energetic and clever writing!
Take care.
Luker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment