WOW! We had a better look at Brussels today, and it blew me away. Especially Le Palais de Justice (look it up, its unbelievable). It was the best example of Classical architecture taken to the Nth degree that I've ever seen. We just happened upon this huge place-you walk up the main stairs and find yourself in a maze of massive pillars and huge ornate staircases that are guarded by huge roman style statues. This town has some killer architecture. I know you're all globetrotters at heart, so get your butts to Brussels!
I bought my mom a birthday present today, too.
Great day.
Miss you all lots, despite exciting surroundings!
Luker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi bud, we are enjoying reading your blog. We're doing well in Halifax. We're leaving tomorrow for Peggy's Cove and Lunenburg...Blue Nose 2 here we come! Love ya Da
Post a Comment