We're in Galway today for the last time on this trip. Well, I think so, anyway. The Galway Races are on this week, so there's a lot of people around. We finished up at the site yesterday, so I'm officially unemployed again until I find something in Wales. I'm in pretty good financial shape, thankfully, so I'm not too worried. I brought my guitar today to do a bit of busking. I set up in a really nice quiet spot, but a guy in a high-vis vest told me I couldn't play there. Alas. On the bright side, it didn't stop me from making a quick 3 euros for my only song. That would be a good rate!
I bought some jeans today, my others are ratched.
Nicole was looking at her program online today, and it looks like she gets to do a rural retreat with her program. Pretty sweet, eh?
Here's some photos of us I took with the webcam here.
Later!
Luke




1 comment:
Glad to read your blog, enjoy being unemployed, it won't last long I'm sure! Hope all goes well and you guys can get off on your travelling trip. We were at the Fjords "Beer Night" last night. We all had a toast to the "Missing Fjord"!! It was a fun time. Take care, Da
Post a Comment