Thursday, August 10, 2006

Title? I guess its either "Mr." or "BA", I'm not quite sure...

AUGUST 10, 2006, 3:08 PM
HARNEY'S COMPUTER SOLUTIONS
BALLINASLOE

I'm still hanging on. Life is good, despite the cold. I went out and played darts last night with a guy from the dig named Eoin who is still here too. It sounds like Nico is enjoying Cardiff, which is always nice to hear.

A few bits of news have popped up today.

First, apparently they foiled some airplane terrorist attack in the UK and US. Good news that it was foiled. The only downside is that that I'll probably have to get a body cavity search to get to Cardiff! That and apparently it means you can't bring your own beverages on planes anymore. What next? Hats? Shoes? Wallets? We'll have to fly naked, or in backless hospital-style airplane gowns. Yikes! I may just take the ferry over to avoid all of the B.S.!



Next, Chris has announced October 8th as his departure to tour Europe. Apparently it all starts in Frankfurt, just in time for Oktoberfest. Good on ya, man. Oh, and by the way, Chris, there's a package in the mail for ya buddy.


Lastly... well, that's about it. I hope you all are having fun. I'm off to get a hot cup of something to fix me up.

Luker

No comments: