Friday, July 14, 2006

I couldn't even win a "Being Luke Ryalls" Contest.

Well, that's 3 for 3. Call me a sore loser if you like, but I just found the Star Phoenix article that definitively informed me of our lack of $10000 dollars in prize money. I read the list of winners, and am a bit sad to say that I wasn't surprised. Short of a few strong exceptions, it did not accurately represent the local Saskatoon music community very well. Lame.

Oh well, gotta do it ourselves I guess! What a novel idea!

Luke

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear not, of the 29 bands only 17 bands were from Saskatoon. Only seven bands were picked from Regina! 5 from the rest of the province. All of the 29 were awarded 10 grand each. I guess you guys never asked for enough money!!! Rock on. da

Anonymous said...

I agree with your Dad Rock on!
Mel

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Thanks 4 the email dude!