Hello,
I just got back from P.A. where I was doing archaeology presentations to Jeff's class. It was great. We had two classes of grade nines for a total of 4 hours, and I went through all sorts of powerpoint introduction stuff, passing around artifacts, slide shows of my trips and jobs, and we played a great computer game that Jeff found on the BBC website. It was so much fun. I forgot how little grade nines are. They're SO small! I'm sure they've shrunk since we were kids. Definitely. That's so likely.
The drive to and from P.A. seemed to take 5 minutes. We listened to Saskatoon bands, and on the way there I touched up my powerpoint presentation. I've always entertained the idea of being a prof or lecturer, and this was a great opportunity for me to try to put together some sort of presentation. I managed to pretty much completely avoid presentations in my university classes, not because I don't like them, just by chance.
Tomorrow I start my new job, and I'm excited.
Chris, if you read this stuff, I wanted to let you know that I had delivered 1 postcard to the mcpherson house, but will send the rest to Agar.
Take care!
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment