I've got all sorts of things to report:
-----------------------------
There's murmurs about a possible fjords show at Amigos in December, but we haven't confirmed yet, because we're not sure if we'll have time to get it together by then.
I've had that new Killers song "When You Were Young" stuck in my head for a couple of days. I tried to write another song yesterday, and ended up rewriting the Killers song for them by accident. But I did get another song finished that I've been working on the past month or so. Cool!
I got a job here in Saskatoon! Well, kind of. An archaeology company here called me back, and wants me to go down to the area around weyburn for 2-3 days next week to work on a project. I hope it goes really well. It will be good to make a bit of Christmas cash.
I'm going for tea with Ms. Lavergne tonight, I'm very excited to see her again. I'm sure we'll talk a bunch about Nicole. Nicole, don't worry, only good things of course.
Currently listening to: "Your Missus is a Nutter" by Goldie Looking Chain. Very funny. SERIOUS!
Chris, enjoy the crisp weather there, because it's ridiculously snowy here as of yesterday.
Well, I'm sure I had more, but there it goes. I've forgotten it. I'll talk to you all soon!
Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look really familiar. Do I know you? You seriously look a lot like my cousin. He has the same good-looking genes that I do. Oh WAIT! It's YOU! ;) See you in December! Looking forward to hearing you band again. Take care kid!
Post a Comment