


Hey All,
Here's some more goofy photos of me at the internet cafe. I took them with the webcam on the terminals here. That's the Halfpenny Bridge over the River Liffey, just outside my window here. We had a good night last night, saw a bit of Dublin nightlife. We started out at a random pub full of older folks with a guy playing his acoustic guitar along to a drum machine and computerized bass. It was great. I had a BIG sleep last night, and now I feel much better. Anyway, we're off to the bus station, but I just wanted to post some photos to reassure you guys that I'm not in that rough of shape!
Ok, off to Ballinasmelly,
Luke

3 comments:
You look alot better in the second set of blog pics...not so sweaty!! Hope you guys had a great time in Dublin. Da
Hey little brother, glad to hear you're doing so well and having a good time. Our Canadian beer will taste like... How you say... "swill" to you when you come back, ha ha.
Take it easy Bro
Jess
Hey little brother, glad to hear you're doing so well and having a good time. Our Canadian beer will taste like... How you say... "swill" to you when you come back, ha ha.
Take it easy Bro
Jess
Post a Comment